[Fwd: RF - this weekend]

thefort1@pdq.net thefort1 at pdq.net
Thu May 27 18:18:03 PDT 1999

    Alas, we all would have been more than happy to
attend had we not spent $700 dollars back in February.
Anyhow, congrats one last time Lord Timotheos! We are
all very proud of you! And as my brother said, he will
be more than happy to celabrate with you for all of us
(that is until the next event <HA! HA!>). God Speed to
all who are going and we will see you all when you
return!!!

In Honor in Oath,
Lord Leovigild (has a nice ring, huh?) ;-)