RF - Thanks to many

kezia kezia at myriad.net
Sun Oct 17 21:05:49 PDT 1999

Ldy Kezia here....

For those who were not at Populous:

I need to say a BIG THANKS for all who helped at the work days for Defender.
Chystal repainted the Welcome to Raven's Fort sign, and Eric painted
anything that didn't move till he ran out
of paint.

I want to recognize three people who came to all the work days and
worked extra hard : Zorcon, Twin Cedars, and Balda.

We  had some extra special prizes and scrolls for this event, I wish to say
thanks to ALL who made and donated these for this event. These have made the
event special. Just three were: Isabeau's embroidered A & S scroll,
Jean-Michel's sword of Raven's Fort, and Arturus's scroll for Raven's Fort.

I want to recognize some people who stepped in to help above and beyond what
was expected at the event. Katrine for helping with water bearing, Ayla for
cleaning the kitchen, and Allysyn for helping the list mistress.

Raven's Fort  held an other great event.There were over 497 people that
played, worked and had fun.

Once again Ravens Fort shows'em how to put on an event.

Kezia...