RF - Up coming events

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Oct 26 19:46:57 PDT 1999

HI.....

Well, the Bryn Gwald event was a very good success. RF had 20 plus people in
attendance. Not quite the 42 or 45 that BG and Stargate sent to Defender,
but we are not as big as they are.

The event went very well. The B&B had the Baronial pavilion that was given
to them by Thunder to sit under and the pavilion was in use most of the
time.

A highlight of the event was the hunting expedition by the Ansteorrain Fish
& Game dept and Ranger Dominic and his Rangers. They bagged and banded the
rare One-legged Attack Pelican. For more information contact Sir Keif.

Upcoming the first weekend of November on the 6th and 7th is Ravensfort
weekend at Texas Renfair. HL Brian will be posting more information
concerning that and he will speak to it at the upcoming populace the first
Thursday, Nov 4th at 7pm in the LSC at SHSU.

Which speaking of populace, there will be a Baronial Populace meeting Nov
4th at 7pm. See above info.

LET ME SAY NOW THAT WE WILL START THE MEETING NO LATER THAN 7:15PM. PLEASE
COME ON TIME.

This way we will not be rushed for time and can get out by 9pm easily and go
eat. Everyone be thinking about where to eat.

Those wishing to bring business to the barony at the meeting need to contact
me in advance so they may be placed on the agenda.

The first baronial officers report and dinner meeting was held Monday
evening, Oct 25 at my house. Sure missed a bunch of folks. The Mongolian BBQ
was really good. Perhaps this may be a good reason to consider being a
baronial officer or deputy.

Any questions, comments, flames or flowers, let me know.

In Service......

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality