RF - More event stuff

AMH\DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 06:42:38 PDT 1999

Nikie,

Will be out Sat to help with the tent and clean up.  I will paint the
showers.  If the barrels are to be scrubbed again, it would be great if
that is done before Monday so I can fill them when I find time next
week.  I don't want to wait till the last couple of days.  Will you OK
funds for a roll of clean plastic and duct tape to seal the tops ?

On Friday of the event, I can come out early but must leave by 5:PM as
we have tickets to Bob Dylan / Paul Simon.  I'll be back out Sat to help
run the tavern.

Pax            Marius