RF - More event stuff

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Thu Sep 9 07:06:27 PDT 1999

Greetings again....

There will be a work day this Saturday and Sunday at the site for prep work
for the upcoming Defender XVII event.

This Sat we will be.........Starting about 9am (a little better than 8:)

1.    Putting up one of the new tents.

2.    Painting of the barriers, kitchen and store room will take place

3.    Moving the changing room into place.

4.    Paint the showers and weed eat them if needed. Check out the nozzles
and curtains.

5.    Spray weeds around merchant row, and children's area.

6.    Move old tents to DsD's if we can find wooden pallet to set them on.
Cut them up later...

7.    Finish cleaning out brush in horse area.

8.    Clean up kitchen area and lean-to and storage area.

9.    Move Barriers onto field where needed.

10.    Place t-posts for barrier tape.

I am sure what we do not think of now we, will out there.

What we do not get done Sat we need to finish Sun.

I know that Stargate Baronial is Sat, but we need to get these items
finished.

PLEASE>>>PLEASE>>>PLEASE come and help.

During the week next week, the list field will need to be hand mowed. I have
2 mowers and will be there and Ice will be also, the more we can get mowing,
the faster it happens.

Sir Keif will be mowing the site next week and spray for ants. Keif, let me
know when, If I can get off, I will help.

Water and Water barrels will be handled next week....(Ice, let me now when
you want to go and I will help), (Marius, if you need anything, let me
know).

On Friday....we will need help to hang tents, put up barrier tape and final
prep for the event. I will be taking Friday off work as will Kezia. We plan
to be there early...9am or so.

I know that peoples lives come first, but please if at all possible, come
help even if only for a few hours.

I know I will think of more later.....

Any questions......call me or email me......

In Service...

Niklas

Event Steward for Defender XVII
Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality