RF - Awards?

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 17:55:58 PDT 1999

It would probably help me (& ya'll) if I had read this
one before typing my response to Jacinth's letter... oops!

Anyway, in regards to "consulting", the Principals of the Orders
will poll present members to broaden their view...In any other
group, the only "Order" that would apply to is the Raven's Heart.
It was decided long ago that the Principals would consult with
the members of the Talons as well to get a better perspective of
the fighters out in the Barony. In regards to what I wrote earlier
about "non-consulting" (future A&S/Talon, we will consult as needed, but it
will not be a populace decision) - by saying that it may
sound as if I am putting the cart before the horse & I probably am,
but just trying to straighten everything out now while it is being
planned and formed...ask me again in person & I may be able to
explain it better...then again, maybe not...

In service,
HE Chrystal

>From: "Lorraine and/or Kief" <deer_kief at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: RF - Awards?
>Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:59:24 PDT

<text snipped>

>The Raven's Heart and the Talon are both "consulting orders"
>in that the holders of the awards have the ability/responsibility
>to consult with the Principals (the B&B) on who the next should be.
>The choice is that of the Principals
<more text snipped>

>Lorraine

"The ideal of the world resides in individual improvement:
it will grow with your strength, grow beautiful with your
perfection. But for you to follow this path, two things
matter above all else: an ardent curiosity for life and
an unprejudiced mind."  --Pieter Paul Rubens--