RF - LSC for Coronation

David Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Sun Apr 23 09:51:43 PDT 2000

The LSC is slated for shut down and remodeling.  Not sure when.  Of the
places on campus, the dome would be best, but we still run into ARA's food
contract, so I'd say that is out too.

Doug, er Marius, is checking spots in Woodlands and Conroe.

Sokal might work if we can get some "folks on the ground" up there and if
Elfsea doesnt beat us to it (actually a joint venture here might be
appropriate since we both got a claim on Your Highnesses).

DsD