RF - LSC for Coronation

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Apr 25 22:59:24 PDT 2000

Call them....

Date is July 15th for 1st choice of July 22 for second choice. Find out what
they have to offer.

Seat about 500. Ask about alcohol. Get a phone number if available that
weekend of the one after it.

Get prices or phone number and report back or cal me 936-499-7055.

Paul

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
936-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-499-7055 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality