RF - Work Weekend 9/2/00

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Wed Aug 30 12:11:22 PDT 2000

Alas I have tried to interest the good folks of our barony in
getting our own event ready but to no avail.  August is a time
of heat, vacations, and schedule chaos so it is understandable.
Our good populace is either out of town or still reliving the
glories of Pennsic.

This weekend is Gothic and Labor Day.  I would be able to
help at the site but do not have a key.  Good luck
finding anyone else in town.  For me it is 100+ degrees doesn't
equal happy travelling.

Next weekend is Stargate Baronial.  I will be busy Saturday
running consulting but not Sunday.

For those who would suggest we put off site work to the
following weekend for convienence that weekend is, ah yes,
Defender of the Fort.  An excellent time to do site work.

If someone will unlock the site the next 2 Sundays I will
work on things.  If this gets ignored too then the fighters
will just have to dodge the donations the cows have generously
left on the list field.

Magnus von Lubeck