RF - Work Weekend 9/2/00

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:22:41 PDT 2000

Heilsa!

I know for my part, My Lord, jean-michel, and I have already comitted
ourselves to be at the site next weekend (the designated work-weekend for
Defender). We will both also be off the Friday before the event in order to
take care of anything not finished prior to that.

In the meantime, I know we have plans this Saturday that aren't avoidable. I
am not sure what is happening on Sunday, yet.
If I am available, I will, as always, happily come out to work.

Hrafnhildr