RF - Thieves...

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Feb 29 17:57:17 PST 2000

Excuse me for a minute while I put my Seneschal hat
on................................

I need all the particulars on the items that were taken.

This includes.....

Name of victim
Contact phone number and address of victim
What was taken with a good description
Last know location of item taken
Description of events surrounding the taking of the item.

Please forward this information to me in private so I may investigate these
occurrences and if need be take action on them

So far we have...

An epee (sp) taken from ones vehicle
A break in (or attempted one) of a vehicle
Attempted theft of a mug

Any others?

Let me say up front, these things happen. I will investigate them and get
back with the persons involved with the findings I come up with and
hopefully some answers and possible actions if warranted.

If any one has any questions about this, please address this to me
privately.

Niklas
Seneschal

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality