RF - Thieves...was [ HELP!!!]

Larry Gilstrap (Ld Leovigild) thefort1 at pdq.net
Tue Feb 29 18:11:07 PST 2000

        Just to clear something up. The man who took Jalali's mug was purely a
misunderstanding. We were helping take the pavilions down and Marius had come
and recovered Zork's mobile kegs from our camp. He innocently and randomly
picked up any mug (which happend to be Jalali's) to fetch himself a beer. He had
no intention of taking it, but was merely using it (without permission of
course) to drink from. The only thing he is guilty of is not asking permission
and being intoxicated. I'm sure he will have no problem giving an apology.

Leovigild