RF - new person at BW&G

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Feb 15 16:39:37 PST 2000

Mundane name is Teresa McCulloch, does not have an SCA name nor is she with
a group yet. If she does become a member, she will most likely play with
Ravensfort.
Name of person requesting them to be allowed in: Jane Templeman (mundane
name Linda Billings) and Plachoya Sobaka (mundane name Harry Billings) both
of Ravensfort.