RF - new person at BW&G

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 00:57:57 PST 2000

I already have a list going.  Must be that crazy Autocrat contact number we put
in the event announcement.  I've added it to my list and will give it to Kief
when I give him the rest of the troll paper work.  I have a feast list as well.

Another important troll matter that needs to be addressed is...  WE NEED PEOPLE
TO WORK TROLL!!!!!!  Please, give Kief a call and lend him a hand.

Pax,          Marius