RF - Quoth

Carla Southern c_d_nich at excite.com
Mon Jan 24 08:19:29 PST 2000

Hi!

I would like to remind everyone that it is time to renew your subscriptions
for the Quoth.  It is full of information about events in and around the
Barony and features a calendar and monthly officer reports.  We have been
very fortunate to have a great article about Carnival this month from Marius
and wonderful cover art from Gwynn of Lizard Keep.  Subcriptions run from
Jan to Dec and are $12 per year, $11 if you start with February.  I do have
extra's from January for $1 per issue.  This is a steal! $1 a month hardly
covers the printing and postage per issue.  A monthly subscription is a good
way to support your Barony!  I will have limited issues for February, so if
you would like to renew your subscription or take a new one, please let me
know before January 28, or you could be left out.  If you have any
questions, please contact Clarissima at 409-539-6064.

Thank you.