RF - Re: Found it may be hospitlars stuff ?

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Jan 28 01:50:58 PST 2000

I am a bit perplexed,
    Ayla found a blue plastic bag in the craft room with two green velvet
vest. Does any one remember giving them to me or leaving them at my house.
If you can describe them you may claim them. I think someone gave them to me
for the Hospitlars chest. I may be  mistaken though.
                    So much stuff so little memory.
                    I need to up grade my brain to about
                    12 gigs.

                                                    Brian (duh) Val