ANST-Announce - Mid Summer Faire X

Carolyn Young mrbill at neosoft.com
Fri Jun 9 21:20:45 PDT 2000

Greetings,

First and foremost, a very large THANK YOU to all who came out to Mid Summer
Faire X.  It was you who made the event a success.  I would especially like
to thank Joy for handling both lists, Delphina for all her help on the
Rapier field, all of my coordinators and their helpers, Baron Ulsted and
Baroness Cat for stepping in and helping to serve feast, Baron Michael and
Baroness Neassa for just being themselves.  I'm sure I've missed a number of
you who helped out; do not think it was not noticed.

I am very pleased to announce the winners of the competitions held at the
Faire --

Archery                Sir Godwin of Edington
Arts & Sciences   Sir Godwin of Edington
Bardic                  HL Gerald of Leesville
Chivalric               Sir Godwin of Edington
Dance                  HL Ihon Vinson MacFergus
Games                 Alan Alexander Layton
Rapier                  Don Robert MacFarland

Champion of the Faire     Sir Godwin of Edington

Also, a number of well deserved awards were given out --

Two new Guardians of the Gate - Fenris of Twycross and Fedelm ni Uidhir
AoA - Ciaran O'Neill and Ciaolin of Gate's Edge
Sable Comet - Serena Gethin, Gwynafwy Sinclaire, Iaen Mor, and Caitlin nan
Cnoc Airgead
Iris of Merit - Gerald of Leesville
Sodality of the Stargate - Valeria de Marcela de Martinez and Ihon Vinson
MacFergus

Again, thank you for all the help and all the fun,

Caitlin
Evil and Perverse Despot MidSummer Faire X