RF - Thieves.(Clear up one issue)

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 08:31:14 PST 2000

Timo,

Thanks for solving the mystery.  Sounds like the good fighter will be doing
some penitence after all.   When I suggested it had been stolen (with tongue in
cheek) I was trying to give the poor man a honorable  door to step through.  I
really thought that some of his "friends" were playing a cruel joke on him.  I
was not far off really.  I'm glad to know that the baldric is not lost.

Pax,      Marius

PS   You looked simply divine Saturday night.