RF - Star Gazers

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 21:37:01 PST 2000

At the end of May Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury will all be in
Taurus, along with the Sun which is unfortunate for us as it kills any chance
of viewing it.  The Moon will start a three or four day dance with Uranus and
Neptune starting about 1:30 on the 23 rd of May and about 2:30 on the 26th.  A
lot will be happening, just not where we can see it.

Pax,       Marius