RF - Southern Reg. Fest. A&S

Fionna dankat at mail.myriad.net
Wed Mar 8 08:06:24 PST 2000

Calling all Artisans:

	Who all is planning on displaying at the Regional Prize
Tourney at the Southern Regional Festival?  I was hoping we might be
able to start thinking about getting coordinated (I know war is coming
up, but I wanted to get everyone thinking about this a little bit).  Notes
and Challenges in this month's BlackStar says:
"One entry per person.  All artisans from any one group are asked to
display together, to bring their own table(s) and to consider bringing
largesse to give as a group.  More information will be on the Southern
Region website (http://southern.ansteorra.org/) ...  ...For details,
contact Radegund of Tours (Carolle Ternus) at cternus at texas.net or
210-826-7002."

	Raven's Fort has a great group of Artisans, let's show it off a
little bit.  I know we've got brewers, vintners, cooks, metalsmiths,
leatherworkers, etc. ,etc.  We could have an awesome display.

	Please let me know if you are interested!

Fionna