RF - Southern Regional Prep

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Wed Mar 22 15:00:10 PST 2000

Yes on the tables. I am getting (hopefully) the Stargate ones. Ok on Sunday.
I m going to Red Tape, so will be thee Sunday @1pm+-.

Paul

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality