RF - Camping at Southern Regional event

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 04:15:05 PST 2000

Lorraine here,

Since the Raven's Fort site us unique in that we have persons with
developed territories...we have had to devised a system to figure out where
open camping is....

We request all persons who have developed sites who are camping at the
Southern Regional Event mark at least the corners and entrances (if not
boundaries) with orange engineer's tape (some will be available on site)
camps not marked thusly will be available for open camping...

If you will not be able to do so before the event...e-mail me at
deer_kief at hotmail.com (BEFORE THURSDAY)and I will arrange for it to be
marked.

We also ask that if you have room you are willing to share that you stop by
the gate and get a sign that states such...

OPEN CAMPING in undeveloped areas...will be designated by blue and white
ribbons

Large groups may designate their camp for the weekend with orange and white
striped tape (available on site)