RF - RF-2001 what events to do...

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri May 19 05:49:47 PDT 2000

Allie,

If you are honestly interested in autocrating an event, you should get
together with anyone in the Barony who has done it.  There are quite a
few, too... just ask!  It is pretty much policy for you to do a stint
shepherded by an experienced person, so you don't get in over your
head.  My suggestion to you is to volunteer to help the autocrat of the
next event and see if it is something you enjoy doing.  I think
everyone should do feast and autocrat at least once (tho not at the same
time!! ;) ).  When you think you are ready, put in a proposal for an
event and see what happens!

-Jacinth- :')