RF - RF-2001 what events to do...

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 06:34:24 PDT 2000

Heilsa!

Olivia G. Rodriguez did say:

>One note of caution...some fighters have been known to grumble about
>non-fighting events with romantic themes...

I think it's also a good idea, and I don't see why it has to be non-fighting
at all. Some of the most endearing expressions of love that I have seen have
been between a fighter and his Lady or her Lord.
Lyonesse's chivalry had a very romantic feel to it.

my two cents

Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
mka Jennifer Simpson
"MY wish is to ride the tempest, tame the waves, kill the sharks. I will not
resign myself to the usual lot of women who bow their heads..." TrieuThi
Trinh 240 A.D.