RF - RF-2001 what events to do...

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Thu May 18 11:10:24 PDT 2000

Greetings.....

The April 2001 event is already set. This will be the event at which the
other Baronial champs will be chosen, much like the upcoming Day At The
Forum.

We usually have an early spring/late winter event. This year it was Black,
White and Sorta Grey.

So far this event has usually been held in Feb.

We have had one group (local folks) come to the officers and B&B and express
an interest in holding an event. They are currently getting their figures
and event submission package together.

We have had another group express and interest (non-local) also. They have
not submitted anything as of yet, nor have I had any contact from them.

At this point, if someone wants to Steward an event, they need to get their
event submission package/request into the B&B and the Seneschal of Ravens
Fort. We will consider any submissions.

It would be really nice to have some choices to choose from.

As a famous Confederate General once said....

"He who get's there the firstist, with the mostist, wins", Gen. Nathaniel
Bedford Forest, CSA

In Service to the Crown....

Ld. Niklas
Seneschal of The Barony of Ravens Fort