RF - knife making class

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 21:27:38 PST 2000

greetings,

On thursday the 9th, the knife making class will begin
at 7pm at the lizard keep. please all try to be on
time as we will have much to cover and little time to
make our knives in. Cost is $12.00 dollars for those
who have not paid. Remember you must bring hearing and
eye protection. Also, longsleeves and shoes are
recommended, no sandals. Cotton gloves are also
recommended. Persons that have a hacksaw please bring
those also, to help speed things along. If any one has
any questions are can not attend, please contact me.

i am
jean-michel

j_meaux at yahoo.com
(936)-295-8179