RF - knife making class

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 15:20:11 PST 2000

greetings,
I would like to thank everyone for attending the knife
class held at the keep last night. And a huge big
thanks to HE's Gwynn and Zork for allowing the use of
the shop. I hope everyone had a great time and learned
that with a few tools you too can build a great knife.
Although we didn't finish, hopefully everyone has a
good idea of what to do and we can get together once
again to put the final touches on our blades.
I will ask a great favor of everyone, if you could,
please read through the handout and e-mail me
privately with your thoughts on that and the class, it
will be a great help on any future classes i host.
thanks again and keep grinding till it looks like a
knife.

i am
jean-michel

j_meaux at yahoo.com