RF - Squires

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:02:23 PST 2000

Thank HE Brian for undertaking a great task! We would love to see
everyone from the Barony sitting together for this event and many
many more in the future. Any and all are welcome to join the barony
to sit in the shade(more bodies produce more warmth if no sun...)
and watch the days activities.

In service,
HE Chrystal