RF - Squires

Paul niklas at wt.net
Tue Nov 21 19:57:02 PST 2000

Hi....

We have the RF BIG war banner that flew over the fort at Gulf War last
year. Will bring it also as well as personal banners....maybe a Kingdom
banner or two...hehe.

Cooking sound great also. We will not be there till Sat as TRM are basing
out of Huntsville and will not be arriving on site till Sat early.

However, banners and stuff can be delivered to approaritate person for
transport to the site and set up. Just tell me where to take them.

Later...Niklas

>I've got a 10x20 persian carpet and all the pillows and throws in the
Boar's Nest.  I'll