RF - Bardic Practice!

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 07:50:00 PDT 2000

Its settled then.  The practice will be at STDEKS12's
house.  I don't know who STDEKS12 is, but I assume it
is someone in our barony who is nice and friendly.

She/he has posted directions to his/her place, but I
wonder if she couldn't post a little bit more complete
directions, say from, I45 (so I and other people not
from Huntsville can firgure out where it is)

Thanks again to the gracious hospitality of STDEKS12.

It will begin at 7, per usual.

Everyone please bring their September Quoths, as we
will be looking at an item in that issue in one thing
we will be working on.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Ravenskald/Ravensfort