RF - Bardic Practice!

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Thu Oct 26 11:46:50 PDT 2000

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:50:00 -0700 (PDT), I read the following on a monolith
signed by you:

>Its settled then.  The practice will be at STDEKS12's
>house.  I don't know who STDEKS12 is, but I assume it
>is someone in our barony who is nice and friendly.

STDEKS12 is Katrin Karlsdottir :)

I just talked to her.  Unfortunately she does not have internet access from her
home, so...

>She/he has posted directions to his/her place, but I
>wonder if she couldn't post a little bit more complete
>directions, say from, I45 (so I and other people not
>from Huntsville can firgure out where it is)

Apparently, there are still some minor glitches in the SHSU new student account
system and part of her email was eaten.

However, here are some directions:

>From Huntsville: take 190 (11th street? - not sure) East, far east.  After you
pass flashing yellow traffic lights, there will be a white fence on your left
(driver's side).  This is Lake Jackson Estates, turn left into the subdivision
and go to the four way intersection (no stop sign).  turn right and follow the
road to the cul de sac.  The blue HOUSE (not trailer) with the carport is your
destination.

There are other ways to get there, but I am not very god with directions

I believe Katrin gave her phone number in a previous email if someone needs more
help.

If someone else on the list can give better directions, please do.  Thank you.

Finn Mac Cormaic