RF - re: tavern & water for early spring event

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Wed Sep 27 22:36:44 PDT 2000

AMH/DBLJ wrote:

> I will be glad to do the water barrels before your event.  The gentleman
> that did the water at the last event used a water truck with ( and this
> is the important part ) a super pump that moved the water countless
> times faster than the one we've used for years.  Perhaps we can talk
> "the powers that be" in to investing in a larger pump so running the
> water will not take as many hours.  One can only hope.

Gentleman? Never been called that before ;)

That pump, for future reference, was a bit on the expensive side IMHO
(over $500), so I would suggest looking for a used pump somewhere. Due
to a couple of reasons, one directly related to the bringing of the
water to the site, I won't be able to do it again for a while (yes Eis,
I told him to stuff it ;) Hopefully I'll have something together before
next Defender, but I can't promise anything.

However, if I can do anything else to help, I'm here.
--
Gundy
Visit the Swein homepage- http://www.sweinbrothar.org