RF - re: tavern & water for early spring event

iris2 at onramp.net iris2 at onramp.net
Thu Sep 28 15:22:32 PDT 2000

I must agree.  Many times we get the "well, if you can't make a meeting, you don't
care, so why bother to tell you " routine.  That just simply isn't so.  A lot of us
who can't make every meeting in RF DO CARE, but because of the above listed
pervasive attitude, we are treated as if we don't care, so we don't need to know and
generally aren't told much.  The facts are:  We do care. We do need to know. And
gee, some of us work for a living and can't always make the physical meeting. And
don't forget, some of us who can't make all of the various meetings comprise the
core work force of the group.  I'm all for having the minutes of meetings timely
published.  Now, is there anyone there who is able to attend most of the meetings
willing to attempt this?

Jalali, whodoesn'talwaysrantlikethisbutfelttheneedthistime