RF - Re: ANGRY UGLY LETTER.

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Tue Apr 17 16:56:14 PDT 2001

Okay, I'm gonna keep this as brief as possible. Six points.

Point 1 -

My message to Niklas was meant to be a private, personal message asking for
clarification on one matter and advising him on another. Niklas takes the
public appearance of this Barony very seriously and he is the Senescal, so
he was the person I needed to inform about a potential problem.

 I screwed up and got the addy wrong. Honest mistake. Sorry.

Point 2 -

The "trio" I mentioned are not the same "three" Marius talked about. I was
referring to the original three members of the recent flaming session. And I
called it the way I saw it. There may be several viable and important legal
issues at stake, but they got covered in personal issues almost immediately.

Point 3 -

I am not an officer, it's true. I have never been an officer, true as well.
I have applied twice before and been turned down in favor of those more
qualified. I have an application currently under review which has been
tentatively approved. All I need to do is send in the official Letter of
Intent to the B&B and the Seneschal, and I will then be an officer. I
intended to wait until the coming transition in Seneschals was finished so
as not to cause any problems during the change-of-office, but I may have to
reconsider that now.

As for my friends, one is currently an Archery Marshal, one has served as
Seneschal of his local group, and the rest are newbies who have yet to go to
their first event. Every one of them lives in different Kingdoms. If it's a
lack qualifications we're discussing, it's best to leave them out of it.

Point 4 -

I am very well aware of the committee. I was sitting less than three yards
away from the Seneschal when it was formed. And the committee members aren't
the only one's trying to find a solution.

Point 5 -

The day someone must be an officer to help this barony is the day this
barony needs a lot more help than any officer can provide. And we are far
from that point, thankfully.

Point 6 -

Marius brought up how well troll ran at the last event he autocratted. He
praised the efficiency and effectiveness and wanted to use that same process
for the coming event. That was last year's Black White and Sort of Grey.
You, Kief, were the Head Troll at that event. You were the one who designed
the gate proceedures we were testing at that event, the same proceedures
which eventually became the norm. You sat a 14-hour shift Friday night
because nobody else wanted it.

When Marius was bragging about how well things ran, he was bragging about
YOU.

I know this because I worked that same shift right beside you. And when the
sun came up and you went to sleep, I started working my "official" job as
Chief Waterbearer. I wasn't scheduled to work troll that night. I did it
because I wanted to help. Nothing more that that. It's been the same at
every event before and after. If someone needed my help, I helped them. I
don't need some fancy title or position to do that. I do it because I can.
And that's not going to change, now or ever.

-- Cedric Aeschere Einarson
Peer2 at msn.com