[Ravensfort] table building

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 13:38:15 PDT 2001

greetings,

tommorrow, Sat. August 4th, we will have our first
table building session. The time will be 10 am and the
place will be lizard keep. Everyone who can bring
powersaws,extension cords, measureing tapes, pencils
and all else you think can lend a hand in this
project. If nothing else, just bring yourself and lend
a hand in the creation of the thirty tables we as a
barony will be building. Thanks one and all, and see
you in the morning.

i am
jean-michel