[Ravensfort] news from the flat tops

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 20:01:08 PDT 2001

greetings everyone,

Just a quick update on sundays work. We assembled five
tables today, and the work will go much quicker now
that we have all our jigs and measurements set up. The
five tables need only only the top stained, and the
ensign and devices of sponsors put on them and then
they will be ready to seal. Great thanks go to all
that showed up to work and those who came by to lend
moral support. We will be working again this wednesday
after 5pm. So if you got the time stop by the Lizard
Keep and lend a hand.

Looks like the size of the individual sponsors is
going to be the standard sizes used for submissions to
the heraldry office. We will make stencils of the
layouts for round,lozenge and shield so that everyone
has a standard to work from. Just as a reminder, if
you will not be able to do your own art work, please
send a color copy with a name of the sponsor to the
baronial mailbox so that we can do this by proxy.

Barony of Raven's Fort
P.O. Box 7275
Huntsville Tx. 77432

Once again thank you all, and hope to see you on
Wednesday.

i am
jean-michel