[Ravensfort] env_drh@shsu.edu

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:16:49 PDT 2001

ack, yer talking a town who's definition of romance is defined by the sperm
count of unattached college males....it's gonna be tough.

Upscale is the log house place near the park.  It's pricey though.  Next I'd
say is "The Junction".  It's quaint and such with good prices, but the food
sucks.  After that I'd have to recommend Casa Thomas.  They have the
absolute best Fajitas anywhere.  Atmosphere is...well.... Mexican, but there
are few places you can hide out.  Decent prices too.

After that you go down pretty fast on romance.  Course at the very bottom is
Holy Smoke bbq..... Top ten on the planet for food.... Black, South, and
Baptist is the atmosphere... the romance is in the compulsive need for
prayer they impart BEFORE you eat there.

dsd