[Ravensfort] env_drh@shsu.edu

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:28:11 PDT 2001

Heilsa all....

Cedric... The restaurant that DsD is talking about is "Buca" a *really* nice
place to eat. Is usually crowded. Very busy place. Service is good to
excellent. And unless you two have a *really big* appetites only order ONE
entree'. The portions are designed for up to four people. It's a tad
expensive but not too unreasonable. Wine in restaurants is *always*
overpriced. Have a good time...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."