[Ravensfort] TRF Workdays

Bowen mac tarbh mactarbh at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:21:23 PDT 2001

Greetings

     It is time once again to pick up the paint brush and broom to defend
our TRF compound from the elements. While last two years saw major
restorations this year we need only minor maintenance. We will be having
workdays out at the compound the weekends of: August 18&19, 25&26, and
September 29&30. Please feel free to come and join us. A short list of
projects include:
          Touch up paint
          Weeding
          Replacing two hand rails
          Replacing some lattice
          Laying more gravel
          Laying some roofing roll
          AND above all cleaning

If you can lend any of the following please contact me:
          Wheelbarrow
          20' Extension Ladder

COLD DRINKS will be provided. If you have any questions please contact me
at: mactarbh at hotmail.com or 281-631-9425
Thank you for your time.

                                             Bowen