[Ravensfort] LOTR/demo

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 14:13:50 PST 2001

I have left a message with our contact at Tinseltown
and am waiting for a callback.  I guess they want
advance advertisement?  I though this was odd also,
but I will make sure I have the correct dates.  Having
worked at a theater before, most large releases are
not delivered until the day before, as a general rule.
 This could have changed, so I will ask and get
details about viewing opportunities.

Clarissima
--- charlotte epps <lizardkeep at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
> Ldy Clarissima, could you clarify something for me
> please?
> You mentioned that the demo was scheduled for the
> 15th, on Saturday.  The
> movie actually opens on the 19th and even though
> some advance viewing is
> already happening around the States none are
> scheduled for Tinseltown 17
> (that's the the Woodlands Tinseltown) until the 18th
> one day prior to the
> official opening.  So what are we going to be doing
> there on the 15th?
> Is there a special "press viewing" on the 15th?
> Do we get to see the movie on the 15th?
> Gwynn, who can't wait another day for LOTR......

=====
Grazie,
Clarissima