[Ravensfort] LOTR/demo

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:55:14 PST 2001

Greetings!
Ldy Clarissima, could you clarify something for me please?
You mentioned that the demo was scheduled for the 15th, on Saturday.  The
movie actually opens on the 19th and even though some advance viewing is
already happening around the States none are scheduled for Tinseltown 17
(that's the the Woodlands Tinseltown) until the 18th one day prior to the
official opening.  So what are we going to be doing there on the 15th?
Is there a special "press viewing" on the 15th?
Do we get to see the movie on the 15th?
Gwynn, who can't wait another day for LOTR......