RF - Complaint Process

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 12:05:01 PST 2001

--- "David R. Hoffpauir" <env_drh at shsu.edu> wrote:
> L T wrote:
>
> > Since there has been a lot of behind the sceens
> > bitching...here is the complaints process
> > as prescribe by the BoD.
>
> Thanks, alot.  This is the game they play in other
> areas and it's kinda sad to see it
> here.  Guess now we're just like everybody else.
>
> dsd

We have always been special because we were accepting
of others no matter what their rank or level of play
as long as they were willing to learn and to abide
by our principles...as far as civil behaviour, and
attempting to dress in period manner and attempt
period
activities...we still are special...

gritching behind the scenes happens in the best of
groups and gets out of hand in the best of groups...
the difference has always been in our group that
those who really cared usually got to the point
that they actually took action and stood up for
what they were saying, ...rather than just creating
more problems...and bigger ones by letting the
gritching fester....

Lorraine