RF - Harp

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 15:00:13 PST 2001

Unto the populace of Raven's Fort
Lord Cathal SilAlmhain, Ravenskald doth send
greetings!

I send this missive to inquire whether anyone in our
fair barony may own, or know of someone who owns, a
full-scale harp.  Anyone who might have access to one
(through the university or otherwise) might also
reply.

The reason for my inquiry is that I need to know the
string lengths for the bass area.  From the Ravenskald
harp I have made measurements of the treble strings,
but this harp has few strings below middle C.  I have
extrapolated what the lengths should be, but I would
like to have a cross-check before I begin
construction.

Thank you for your time and patience.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain