ANST-Announce - One more time.

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jan 21 19:00:14 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

If you are not planing on going to a Kingdom calendar event, please consider
the following.

This weekend 19 - 21 Jan 2001, HLs Gilli and Darcy will be sponsoring an
Arrow Making Party out at Camp Finlayson on Ft. Hood.  Help make arrows for
the war or bring your parts and we'll help you make yours.  Our main focus
will be wood shaft arrows.  During the arrow making we will be having a
Robin Hood and other related materials film fest.

We will have a stew pot going all weekend.  There will be coffee and other
things to drink. We will supply the meat for a pot luck dinner Saturday.
Plus we will feed breakfast to those who spend Saturday night on site.

The site will open at 5PM Friday and close when we leave on Sunday.
However; if you plan to arrive lat Friday or *very* early on Saturday,
*Please* let me know.  Other wise I will go home at 10PM, and be back out at
8AM.

My appologies for any scheduling conflict this may cause.

I did not take out  Black Star ads this year, so please spread the word.  If
you need directions please let me know.

Thanks for your support,

Gilli and Darcy

Before we can darken the skies with Ansteorran arrows, we must first make
them