[Ravensfort] Resignation and Cancelation

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:42:08 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Heilsa unto the Baron, Baroness, Seneschal and also the populace of Raven's
Fort!

I am Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir, the current Hospitaler of Raven's Fort. I am
also a Bronze in Raven's Thunder. I am, in more mundane times, also a
full-time student, a part-time worker, a woman planning her graduation in 4
months and her wedding in 8 months. Stick in a few other major things like
Grad School Applications & GRE testing, just in case the rest isn't enough.

With all of the obligations that I currently have, unfortunately some of them
have to take a back seat. The one thing that has recently been neglected is my
position in this Barony as Hospitaler. So I am now choosing to do the
honorable thing and offer up the position to those who have the impetus, time
and energy to do more with this office than I did.

There are those in the Barony who I am certain have a great many ideas about
how to improve this office and the interactions with newcomers. To them I give
this call.
Send your "resume" (ie an SCA office application) to the B&B & the Seneschal
as well as to the following address: JENICE.A.DEAN at saic.com.[1] Ldy Amerinda
Di Praga, who is my regional, will be expecting applications. The due date for
these applications is the end of August. I will announce this at both this
month's Business meeting as well as next month's Populace Gathering.

With this resignation also comes the notice that I have been unable to arrange
appropriate accomodations for the planned demo this Saturday in Porter. My
humblest apologies for disappointing those members in the Barony who were
looking forward to being there. This demo is still a wonderful idea, and I
believe the mini-tourney should still be held in Porter. I however am unable
to devote a great deal of time right now to putting together a full scale
demo. Perhaps the next person to hold this office will be better suited to
planning one.

Again, My apologies and my well-wishes for those who wish to assume the
position of Raven's Fort's Hospitaler.

Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
current Hospitaler of Raven's Fort
bronze bearing cyan, Raven's Thunder