[Ravensfort] Resignation and Cancelation

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:37:46 PDT 2001

Heilsa Hrafnhildr...!

You did write:

*********************
>Heilsa unto the Baron, Baroness, Seneschal and also the populace of Raven's
>Fort!
>
>I am Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir, the current Hospitaler of Raven's Fort.

*edited*

>With all of the obligations that I currently have, unfortunately some of
>them
>have to take a back seat. The one thing that has recently been neglected is
>my
>position in this Barony as Hospitaler. So I am now choosing to do the
>honorable thing and offer up the position to those who have the impetus,
>time
>and energy to do more with this office than I did.

*snipped*

>Again, My apologies and my well-wishes for those who wish to assume the
>position of Raven's Fort's Hospitaler.
>
>Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
>current Hospitaler of Raven's Fort
>bronze bearing cyan, Raven's Thunder

You did a very good job as Hospitaler of Raven's Fort...! You have my
congratulations and sorrow...the congrats for all the positive things in
your life...!! And the sorrow at losing a good officer of the Barony...
Thank you for all your efforts and successes...!

A horn of good mead is raised in your honor... Vivat Hrafnhildr!

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."