[[Ravensfort] defender]

Wesley Gilbert argentbear at usa.net
Tue Jul 10 11:38:49 PDT 2001

Greetings,

     Well now that coronation is over it is time to get things on the road.
Defender is swiftly aproaching and I need several things. Firts and formost a
Feastocrate, I understand that there is the possibility that the cooking guild
might do it, if so I want some feedback. Next I need a head gatekeeper, I have
someone in mind but if anyone is willing to comeforth I would be greatful. I
believe Clarissima will be needing help to decorate the site for the Baronial
Investiture. I believe Kezia is looking for prizes. Next we need the scrolls
to be done: Defender of the Fort, the new heavy, Light Tournament, new light,
and A&S. Any interested in making a scroll please speak up and chose one so
you can get started.
     There is still much to discuss and arrange for, I will see y'all at
offices. Last there is a work weekend this weekend, EVERYONE that claims this
Barony should be there to support YOUR Barony, do not come out clean up your
personal camp site and leave, that is no being productive to the BArony only
to yourself, thank you :)
     If anyone needs to contact me call at 936-291-9532 or 936-294-7590,
my email is argentbear at usa.net(not case sensitive). But that is going to
change soon and I will post my new email then.

        In Service to the Dream,
Lord Arturus Gellenus Tiberious