[Ravensfort] Kitchen issues

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Mon Jul 16 13:31:10 PDT 2001

Ciao,

Sunday, we evaluated the kitchen and these are the things that we would like
to do before Defender and need help accomplishing:

1)  *Check the stoves for leaks*, etc. and buy propane tanks
2)  Borrow a pressure washer to wash the inside and outside
3)  Fill in the gaps in the roof
4)  Screen at least the front and side windows (we are trying to bug proof
as best we can)
5)  Paint the inside white.

The most important is to have the stoves checked.  So if anyone knows how to
do this or someone who does, please let me know.  I feel this is very
important to do this at least once a year.  If anyone has a power washer,
that would be really helpful also.  We also need someone that knows how to
install siding.  We have enough siding to finish the kitchen, but no
knowledge of how to do it.

This "wish list" (except for the stove inspection) can be done after
Defender, but I figured while we are out at the site anyway, we could get
some of this accomplished.

If you have any issues with our plans or questions, please respond
privately.

Remember, the better the kitchen, the better the food!  Help your Culinary
Arts Guild!

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird