[Ravensfort] Challenge to Marius...was...My 2 cents

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:01:12 PDT 2001

Heilsa Marius et al...

You wrote:

>You do not know the whole story, but thanks for relaying what happened in
>the
>area where you live.
>
>Pax,
>Marius

You too, Marius, do not know...nor care to *really* know the whole story.

I would like to talk with you at length about what your take on this whole
matter is. I find your attitude and insistance on "there *must* be a
conspiracy" inexplicable and quite vexing...

In fact...I challenge you to *write on this list*, publicly, all the things
you think are/were wrong about the polling, the candidates, the procedure
for selection, the results, and anything else that you find "wrong" about
the entire process. That would be ever-so-much better than your cheap
"one-liners" and "pot-shots" at everyone's letters and messages.

Do you dare? Or...are you just all hot air and bluster?

Let's get the *facts* out in the open air where *everyone* can see them,
discuss them, refute them (if possible or necessary), and lay all this to
rest so the Barony can get on with preparing for the Investiture at Defender
of the Fort.

Come on neighbor... Lay *your* cards on the table...I call your bluff.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."