[Ravensfort] Challenge to Marius...was...My 2 cents

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 16 22:14:32 PDT 2001

I realize that you are one of the VERY few people that voted for what has been
forced upon us and it upsets you when the boat is rocked.  There is no way that
I alone can tell the whole story.  I dare say that you know things that you are
not willing to bring into the light of day.  It would not serve your cause.  Of
course that is the way you guys do things isn't it ??

I'm sure you noticed that when you  (hoping that the weight of your high
standing would attract otherwise lost supporters) asked who from the populace
would stand by you and take whatever bed pan contents that was poured on us
from above no one answered the call.  Can you guess why ??  It's not because we
don't respect you.  We do.  More hints ??... Can you guess why the only Vivat
came from outside our area ??  Can you guess why when the "heart broken"
announcement was originally made on this post the silence was ear shattering
when normally we would have been flooded with congratulations ??

If you are vexed I hope for your sake you can adjust.  I will not be taunted
into a urinating contest with you with hollow name calling and meaningless
insults.

Pax,
Marius